Sunday 25 January 2009

THANKS

Hi ya,
how do i start just lately i have been feeling sorry for my self i felt that no one wanted to know me so the first thing i did i stopped doing my blog, i meen why do it in my mind i was wasting my time.
I went to our craft-club [ sticky-fixers ] oh a couple of weeks ago and i must say i got a megger ear bashing of Maddy and yes she made me see that i was been very silly.
Well i have licked my wounds and i am going to start again blogging that is.

Before i start firstly Maddy thankyou yes i did listen to you Rachel you are great and Kalvin what can i say but thankyou. You see i do listen [ not often ] but i do.

Love Val xxxxxxxx

3 comments:

SP said...

Val - welcome back! Life has not been the same without your entertaining tales and fabulous creations - you give me such courage and inspiration, you try anything with enthusiasm and verve ;-)
Unfortunately I have limited access to the internet so do not always have time to leave comments, heard you had posted again and could not wait so blagged a session!
Very pleased that you are you are blogging again, missed ya! ;-)
Hugs, Susan xx

Rachelxx said...

So glad you listened to us & are back blogging Val - you have been missed!

Calv said...

Lovely to see you back Val x

Looking forward to seeing what you make in 2009. :)