Tuesday 9 December 2008

SOMEONE SPECIAL


I am going to share this with you all, Hubby and i were trying to have a baby for fifteen years, after test, after test they told me a was infertile and could not have children we were devastated.

At that time i could not look at baby's without getting very upset.


Last year my niece became pregnant and because she new what i had been through she asked me to be her birthing partner well i burst into tears then she did and we hugged each other which seemed for ever. It was an experience that i will never ever forget. Charlotte gave birth to a beautiful son who is called Bradley, it goes without saying he is one spoilt little boy.

I wanted to share this with you all because i wanted to show you this card i have made for him.

4 comments:

Rachelxx said...

It is beautiful Val & I can see why it is so special :-) thanks for sharing.

Calv said...

A beautiful card Val and a beautiful story too.

SP said...

Val - true labour of love in every sense, a gorgeous card that will be cherished forever.
Thank you for sharing, you are a wonderful lady xxxx

maddy hill said...

awwwwww beautiful Val xxxxx